- Most games are played on Saturday, but rainouts may require some games to be played during the week.
- For safety reasons, no climbing on the goals, new trees, or construction area.
- No jewelry of any kind may be worn during a game.
- Shin guards are required to be worn by all players.
- Please respect the referees. They will call the game
as they see it from their position on the field. Set an example for the players that what
the referee says is final, regardless of what you may have seen from your viewpoint.
- Parents must sit on the opposite side of the field from team players
- Parents are not allowed on the field during the game
regardless of injuries unless the referee states otherwise. Make sure your
"cheerleading" is supportive, and not negative in any fashion.
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FIELDS